|Location:||London (South), London (South) CR4 UK|
|Salary||£29915 to £38052 per Annum|
Are you an inspirational Primary Teacher with evidence of successful teaching KS2?
Perhaps you’re looking for a new role that plays to your strengths?
Do you have a natural affinity for working with children?
This thriving and diverse primary school are looking to recruit a permanent Primary Teacher for September 2022. If you’re an inspirational Primary Teacher with a desire to help KS2 children reach their full potential, this Primary Teacher role could be exactly what you’ve been searching for!
Due to the challenging yet rewarding nature of the role, this Primary Teacher position would be best suited to an experienced Teacher. However, if you’re an ECT with a passion and flare helping children reach their academic goals, then please don’t hesitate to apply.
Send your CV to Hollie at i-teachers TODAY to avoid disappointment!
School Description – Primary Teacher
- Diverse and thriving primary school in Mitcham, CR4
- Excellent transport links, close by Mitcham Eastfields
- Inspirational teaching
- Wonderful sense of community
- Rich and broad curriculum
- Passionate staff and supportive SLT
The Role – Primary Teacher
- Primary Teacher
- KS2 role for September 2022
- Shortlisting for role now – interviews ASAP
- Suitable for an experienced teacher
- Permanent Primary Teacher role
- £29,915 – £38,052 per annum (dependant on experience)
- Teach KS2 pupils from diverse communities with high levels of EAL and SEN
- Help children develop a growth mindset
- Teach the enriched and broad curriculum to a high standard
- Plan and prepare exciting and engaging lessons
Experience and Qualifications – Primary Teacher
- Primary Teacher – permanent role
- QTS Teacher Training
- Ideally an experienced Teacher but ECTs welcome to apply
- Minimum 2:1 grade in any BA (Hons) subject
- Evidence of successful teaching at KS2 level
- Passion for helping pupils reach their full potential
- Knowledge of SEN and EAL
Click “apply” or send your CV to email@example.com and we will be in touch within 2-4 working days if shortlisted!