Primary Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Camden, London (North) NW5 UK|
|Salary||£400 to £450 per Week|
Are you a graduate who is looking to take those first steps towards a rewarding primary teaching career?
Would you relish the chance to spend the remainder of the academic year at a thriving Camden primary school gaining invaluable paid classroom experience?
This dynamic primary school are searching for exceptional graduates who are interested in supporting students on a 1:1 or group basis to ensure their learning is on the right path after the lockdown period.
The primary school has a fantastic reputation for developing it’s Graduate Teaching Assistants, with many going onto the schools teacher training route.
To find out more about this fantastic Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role then please apply immediately on this page!
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Exclusive connections to partner schools
- Industry-lead 1-2-1 interview preparation that is tailored to you
- Dedicated education consultant working full-time to find you a role you love
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Keen to gain paid experience whilst gaining invaluable experience
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Supporting a class teacher
- Working with students on a 1:1 and group basis
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate with various stakeholders
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st or 2:1 degree
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher/career in education
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – The School:
- 2 form primary school
- Located in Camden
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Close to good transport links
- Passionate SLT
- Comprehensive CDP
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Bex at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant