Primary Teaching Assistant – Graduate
|Location:||Islington, London (North) N7 UK|
|Salary||£400 to £450 per Week|
Are you a highly academic and personable graduate who is looking to gain some classroom experience?
Would you like to spend the next academic year working at an Outstanding Islington primary school, who have a fantastic path towards teacher training?
This highly popular Inner London primary school as a Primary Teaching Assistant, supporting class teachers to ensure students are making expected progress in their learning!
The ideal Primary Teaching Assistant candidate should have good academic record, be proactive, engaging, have strong communication and must be considering a career in education.
Primary Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Paid school based experience
- £400 – £450 per week
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Interviewing now
- Keen to gain paid experience whilst gaining invaluable experience
Primary Teaching Assistant – The Role:
- Supporting a class teacher
- Working with students on a 1:1 and group basis
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate excellently with various stakeholders
Primary Teaching Assistant – About you:
- 1st or 2:1 degree from a reputable university
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Experience is vital
Primary Teaching Assistant – The School
- Graded Outstanding by Ofsted
- 2 form primary school
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Close to good transport links
- Passionate SLT
- Great route into teacher training
Click ‘apply now’ and send your C.V to Andrew at i-teachers immediately to register your interest in our educational support roles!
Location does not quite fit? Similar roles available all across North London, so send me your C.V so we can discuss!