Primary Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Bromley, Bromley TN16 UK|
|Salary||£82 to £90 per Day|
Primary Teaching Assistant – Graduate Role
Do you have a passion for working with children?
Are you a recent graduate looking to establish yourself within the academic sector as a Primary Teaching Assistant?
Are you an aspiring Primary Teacher?
A wonderful primary school based in Bromley are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Primary Teaching Assistant! This Primary Teaching Assistant role is within a year 1 class, and you will need a willingness to adapt to different learning styles and needs.
You will be responsible for support during lesson time, helping the teacher prepare and delivering small sessions with groups of students who may require additional support. Also, as part of your role as a Primary Teaching Assistant, you will work on 1:1 with a child in Y1 who requires additional support with their learning.
The school itself is located in Bromley, TN16.
Primary Teaching Assistant – About You
- Primary Teaching Assistant
- Minimum of a 2.1 will be required in your degree
- Good A Levels or equivalent
- Experience working with children before would be ideal but not essential
- Flexible and enthusiastic
- Willing to be a role model for students as a Primary Teaching Assistant
- Aspiring Primary Teacher
Primary Teaching Assistant – The Role
- Primary Teaching Assistant paid £82 – £90 per day
- Work as a Primary Teaching Assistant
- Work in year 1 to support pupils struggling with the curriculum
- Work 1:1 and in small group intervention based sessions
- Primary Teaching Assistant role can be moulded to the correct candidate
- Learn how to plan and support lesson delivery effectively
- Devise good classroom resources for the Teachers
- Act as a strong role model
Primary Teaching Assistant – School Description
- Located in Bromley – TN16
- Highly supportive senior leadership team
- Mainstream primary school
- Opportunity to become a permanent member of staff
- Become part of an established teaching support team
- Genuine career progression opportunities
If you would like to take your step into education, then all you need to do is click APPLY to send your Primary Teaching Assistant CV to Hollie at i-teachers today!