Primary Teaching Assistant – Salford
|Location:||Salford, Salford M6 UK|
|Salary||£68 to £72 per Day|
Primary Teaching Assistant – Salford – Paid School Experience – ideal for future teachers!
Are you a confident and enthusiastic Graduate who is applying for a PGCE?
Are you keen to utilise the next academic year by gaining more experience to enhance your confidence and CV?
Do you have experience tutoring or working with young children?
If you have answered yes, then please apply to this Teaching Assistant role today.
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
- Ideal role for an aspiring Educational Psychologist /Teacher
- Long-term, full-time role (Monday – Friday term time)
- Paid £68 – £72 per day, weekly pay
- Start in October/November
- Interviews being conducted ASAP
- Warm and welcoming primary in Salford
- Excellent links to public transport
- Friendly and welcoming staff team
Person specification – Primary Teaching Assistant
- Graduate role – must have a degree, ideally 2:2 or above
- Strong academic background – Good A-Level and GCSE results
- Some previous experience of working with children is ideal
- Confident, enthusiastic and bubbly personality
About the role – Primary Teaching Assistant
- Use strategies to support and enhance children’s learning
- Work with small groups / 1:1
- Liaise with the class teacher, SENCo and parents with regards to progress
- Be a positive and enthusiastic role model for children
So, if you feel that this Primary Teaching Assistant role is ideal for you, please apply now and send your CV as soon as possible!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!