Psychology Graduate – Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Manchester, Oldham M1 UK|
|Salary||£65 to £72 per Day|
Psychology Graduate – SEN Teaching Assistant
Are you a Psychology graduate who is exploring the possibility of becoming an Educational Psychologist?
Perhaps you have a passion to support children overcome barriers to learning and would love to work in a school-based setting?
We work with talented Psychology graduates to help you build your experience whilst you earn, and gain invaluable skills to prepare you for further study. You will support children who may face barriers to learning such as Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and/or Emotional Behavioural Difficulties.
SEN Teaching Assistant
- Full time paid position £62- £67 per day
- Training provided by the school
- Start in April – full academic year
- Warm and welcoming Manchester School
- Working closely with the SENCo
- Perfect for an aspiring educational Psychologist or teacher
Graduate SEN Classroom Assistant – Person Specification
- 1st or 2:1 degree
- Previous experience working with SEN, ASD, or ADHD
- A passionate and empathetic personality
- A genuine enthusiasm for education and children
Graduate SEN Classroom Assistant – Benefits of the Role
- Exclusive interview preparation with your own dedicated education consultant
- A 5* graduate scheme with the highest rated consultancy in the UK
- Excellent skills development opportunities
- Tutor in your chosen subject
- Same school for the full academic year
- No irregular supply work
So, if you are looking to build your experience within an amazing School in the Greater Manchester Area then please get in touch right away to discuss this fantastic opportunity!
If this role is of interest to you then please click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today.