Psychology Support Mentor
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire LS17 UK|
|Salary||£70 to £90 per Day|
Psychology Support Mentor- SEN role- Leeds
Have you graduated with a 2:1 or above in Psychology?
Do you want to embark on a career that will utilise your specialised knowledge and enrich the lives of SEN young people?
Are you a resilient graduate that is looking for a challenging and varied role that will be extremely rewarding?
We are shortlisting for this Psychology Support Mentor role now and interviews are due to take place in the up-coming weeks! If you think you would be a great fit, submit your CV to Demi from i-teachers today!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
Psychology Support Mentor – Person Specification
- Minimum of a 2.1 classification in Psychology
- Previous experience supporting SEN pupils is advantageous
- Resilient and dedicated individual
- Strong A-Levels and GCSEs
- Genuine desire to forge a career supporting SEN young people
Psychology Support Mentor- About the Role
- Monday-Friday school hours
- Offer 1:1 interventions for pupils with ADHD and Autism
- Paid £70-£90 per day (term time)
- Work closely with the inclusion team and teachers
- Provide classroom support to pupils
- Create tasks and activities to support SEN pupils
- Deliver and plan group interventions for pupils with behavioural issues
- Ideal for aspiring teachers and psychologists
- Interviewing now!
Psychology Support Mentor- About the school
- Located in Leeds- LS17
- Good, graded school
- Welcoming and encouraging Senior Leadership
- Great public transport links nearby
- Broad and balanced curriculum
- Structured behaviour policies
- CPD offered throughout the academic year
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Demi at i-teachers today to apply for this Psychology Support Mentor role. We are shortlisting NOW!