School Office Manager – Derby
|Location:||Derby, East Midlands S33 UK|
|Salary||£24000 to £27000 per Annum|
Are you an experienced, hard-working and efficient Office Manager with a desire to find a new and exciting role this September?
A wonderful secondary school based in the heart of the Peak District, renowned for its superb school community and approach towards education is looking for a new Office Manager to join their amazing administration team.
This secondary school is part of an excellent trust, which has given all of the schools the opportunity to collaborate and join forces in providing the very highest standard of support for their members of staff.
In this role as a School Office Manager, you will be expected to be able to deal with complex administration matters for the school, including exam preparation season and paperwork regarding school trips. A warm and supportive school community, you must be passionate about supporting your colleagues and helping to create a inclusive and positive environment.
School Office Manager – Applicant Requirements:
- Experienced in Microsoft Word
- Ability to work with complex administration
- School based office experience
- Naturally warm and supportive personality
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Eager to be part of a wonderful school community
School Office Manager – Benefits:
- Monday – Friday Role
- Beginning September 2nd – Ending October Half-Term
- Daily Hours: 08:00am – 16:00pm
- Annual Salary: £24,000
- Superb school location
- Public transport links nearby
- Interviewing for role immediately!
Press ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Jack at i-teachers to register your interest in this superb School Office Manager role in Derby NOW!