Science Academic Coach
|Location:||Slough, South East England SL1 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Are you a recent Science graduate who strives to put your knowledge, passion and skills into the classroom?
Is a PGCE or Schools Direct course a potentially on the horizon for you?
Would you relish the opportunity to spend the next academic year in a support role as a Science Academic Coach first?
This exciting and rewarding Science Academic Coach opportunity would see you working with students on a 1:1 and group basis supporting them with their classwork and eventually preparations for next summer’s exams.
Register your interest in this Science Academic Coach role by simply applying on this page and attaching your CV.
Science Academic Coach – Benefits:
- Weekly paid Science Academic Coach
- £350– £450 per week
- Long-term, full-time Science Academic Coach role
- Ideal experience for aspiring Science teachers
- Shortlisting now for a September 2019 start
Science Academic Coach – Role:
- Work alongside science students from KS3 – KS5
- Offer support to this student which includes science group and 1:1 interventions
- Support students with various levels of understanding
- Communicate excellently with various stakeholders, including teachers and parents
Science Academic Coach – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a biology, chemistry, physics – or a science related degree
- Passionate about education & science
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a science teacher
- Prior experience within an education / tutoring setting
The Outstanding secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding’ OFSTED graded secondary school
- Experienced and supportive Heads of Department
- Dedicated and talented teaching staff
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Close relationship with parents and guardians
- Broad and enriched curriculum
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Russell Group Graduate Teaching Assistant role.