|Location:||Barking and Dagenham, Essex IG1 UK|
|Salary||£29915 to £33383 per Annum|
Are you a newly qualified science teacher in the early stages of your career?
Would you revel in the opportunity to be part of an outstanding school with a really focused and high achieving pupil cohort?
One of the ‘outstanding’ schools we work with are looking for an incredible, dedicated, and passionate science teacher in the early stages of their career to join their department.
Science ECT – The Role
- Permanent position
- Deliver and plan lessons to a high standard in accordance with the UK curriculum
- Encourage learning and promote a positive environment for knowledge consumption
- Contribute to raising standards of students’ attainability
- Comfortable with classroom management
- Start date ASAP or January
- Annual salary MPS 1 – MPS 3
Science ECT – Person Specification
- Hold QTS and relevant degree, 2:1 or above
- Previous successful teaching experience
- Understanding of teaching theory
- Great knowledge of the UK national curriculum
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Outstanding time management skills
If you are interested and would like to find out more about the school, please don’t hesitate to apply today!