Science Graduate – Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Stockport, North West England SK6 UK|
|Salary||£65 to £70 per Day|
Science Graduate Teaching Assistant – Paid Graduate School Experience – Stockport
Are you a talented Scientist who is keen to pass on your expert subject knowledge to bright eyed students at the beginning of their journey in education?
Would you like to inspire these pupils to take Science subjects further than GCSE?
Why not gain valuable experience until the end of the academic year in a thriving secondary school and help disadvantaged pupils achieve their dreams of attending a top university?
If you are considering a career as a Teacher, then this Graduate Teaching Assistant role is the perfect opportunity because you can improve your skills and develop your knowledge, prior to embarking on teacher training.
Overview of Science Graduate Teaching Assistant:
- 2x positions available
- Full-time, Monday to Friday, starting Feb 25th
- Interviews now – send your CV ASAP!
- Earn £65 – £70 per day, term-time only
- Fabulous experience prior to teacher training or to simply add to your CV
- Located in Stockport, Greater Manchester
What will you be doing?
- Support disadvantaged pupils 7
- Learn from talented and inspirational teachers
- Help with exam preparation
- Work with other talented graduates and share ideas!
- Earn whilst you learn so you can develop your teaching skills
- In addition, create and lead your own 1:1 and group interventions
What will you need?
- 2:1 or above in a Biology, Chemistry or Physics Degree
- Strong A-Levels
- Passion and enthusiasm to work in education
- Experience working with young people desirable/Tutoring Experience
If you have come to the conclusion that this role is perfectly suited to you, then send your CV to Holly right away.