Science Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester m20 UK|
|Salary||£325 to £375 per Week|
Science Graduate Teaching Assistant – Step into Teaching
Have you graduated with a degree in Biology, Chemistry or Physics?
Do you have a natural flair for teaching and have enjoyed tutoring in the past?
Would you like the opportunity to work within a school full time as a Teaching Assistant/Tutor until the end of the academic year?
If you are considering applying for a PGCE, this is the ideal role to enhance your confidence and skills before training!
Science Graduate Teaching Assistant – About the role
- Support pupils on a 1:1 and small group basis
- Learn from outstanding Science teachers
- Work with teachers in class
- Build your confidence prior to teacher training
- Long term role, full academic year
- full time – Monday-Friday (term time)
- Paid up to £375 per week term time only
- Start ASAP – Interviews now!
Person specification – Science Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Science Graduate – Chemistry/Biology/Physics
- Strong academic background, good A-Level and GCSE results
- Ideally you will have a desire to pursue a career in teaching
- Confident communicator
- Previous tutoring experience is desirable
The school – Science Graduate Teaching Assistant
- 11-16 Secondary in Manchester
- Good links to public transport + parking
- One of the best schools in the local area for progress
- High proportion of English as Additional Languages pupils
- High standards upheld for pupils and staff
- Inspirational teachers with visionary head teacher
- Motivated pupils eager to learn
- Fantastic facilities with excellent training and support on offer
If you would like to learn from the best and join a thriving school where pupils are eager to learn, please send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today!