|Location:||Ealing, Greater London UB6 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£29915 to £41139 per Annum|
Are you looking to start September in a fresh Science Teacher challenge at a thriving Ealing secondary & sixth form?
Do you have a real passion to inspire students and ensure each student fulfils their true potential and secure strong science GCSE’s?
Are you a Science all-rounder who would relish the chance to work at an Outstanding school, that boasts excellent behaviour, at the start of the next academic year?
Whether you are an experienced Science Teacher, a Science NQT or maybe you are looking to relocate to West London, this Science Teaching role at an Outstanding Ealing school could be the opportunity you have been waiting for!
Share your passion for science and education by contributing to this high performing and cohesive science department.
To register your interest in this fantastic Science Teacher role then please apply on this page by attaching your CV!
Science Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent Science teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £29,915 – £41,139 science teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Shortlisting now
- September 2021 start
Science Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run lessons science for KS3 – KS5
- Promote a passion for science
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of the science department
Science Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a science related subject
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form with over 1500 students
- Ealing, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive Head of Department
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Science Teacher role.