|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire ls10 UK|
|Salary||£28000 to £38810 per Annum|
Are you an experienced Science teacher looking for a new challenge in an ambitious school that takes pride in professional development?
Are you able to share your expertise in an engaging manner?
Perhaps you’ve recently gained your QTS and are looking for a permanent role from January 2023?
If you would love to join a truly outstanding secondary school, where you can teach Science across KS3 and KS4 then consider this fantastic teacher role! You’d be part of a truly supportive and welcoming Science department and wider school community. Apply today – shortlisting now!
- Science Teacher
- Permanent, full-time role
- January 2023 start
- Located in Leeds
- Outstanding graded Secondary School
- High-achieving and engaged students
- Fantastic, state of the art facilities and resources
- Well-respected Science department
- Broad and balanced curriculum
- Act as a Form Tutor
- Lots of development and training opportunities
Science Teacher – The Requirements
- Must hold QTS
- UK classroom experience is essential
- Ideally a Maths degree
- Good academic background
- Passionate about Science
- Determined to get the very best out of your students
If this Science Teacher position sounds like the brilliant challenge that you would thrive in, then please send your C.V to Demi at i-teachers! Simply click ‘apply’ to register your interest!