Science Teacher – Bolton
|Location:||Bolton, North West England BL3 UK|
|Salary||£23720 to £39406 per Annum|
Science Teacher | Science NQT – Join this supportive Ofsted ‘Good’ secondary school in Bolton in September!
Are you a trainee Science Teacher who is keen to secure a role in a school which truly values their teachers?
Do you want your first permanent Science Teacher role to be in a school that offers an inclusive education for their pupils?
This school has a state-of-art, cohesive Science Department who are keen to welcome a dynamic Science Teacher in September due to increasing pupil numbers.
Do not delay in applying – this school are keen to interview week commencing 20th May!
- Permanent, full-time role – Start in July and get paid over the holidays!
- Science Teacher role
- 11-16 Secondary School in Bolton
- Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ school
- NQT’s or experienced teachers welcome to apply
- Innovative and popular Science Department
- Inspirational Headteacher with clear direction for the school
- Main – Upper Scale £23720 – £39406
- Bespoke CPD and induction programme
About the role – Science Teacher
- Teach KS3 – KS4 Science
- Work with a cohesive, supportive team
- 20% PPA time for all teachers
- Excellent CPD on offer
About the school – Science Teacher
This exciting role is located in Bolton, Greater Manchester. The facilities at this school are second to none with a brand new building which provides a stimulating environment with excellent technology and learning resources. The school have a glowing Ofsted ‘Good’ report that recognises the dedication from Teachers and leadership.
The school serves a diverse catchment area and pupils come from a range of socio-economic backgrounds. All of the staff are committed to work together as a team towards their common goal to improve outcomes for pupils at the school.
Do not delay in sending your application – click ‘Apply’ now and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers or call the office for a friendly chat.