|Location:||Greater London, Hackney N16 UK|
|Salary||£85 to £95 per Day|
An excellent opportunity to work as a Science Tutor for a well-established Secondary school! Get paid, high-quality experience that will last the whole academic year!
Are you looking to utilise your science degree and gain invaluable skills in the classroom?
Or maybe you are debating a career in teaching and looking to grow your experience before stepping into a teacher training course next year?
If you are excited by the opportunity of working as a Science Tutor for an excellent Secondary School, don’t hesitate to get in contact with Alex at i-teachers or apply on this page.
Science Tutor – The Role
- Science Tutor
- Full-time support role
- Paid £85 to £95 per day term time only
- Providing 1:1 or group support to students
- Build up classroom experience before pursuing a career in teaching
- Being a proactive & supportive member of the science department
Science Tutor – Person Specification
- Minimum 2:1 degree preferably science based
- Strong academic background e.g. A-Levels
- Experience working with young people
- A love and passion for science
- Enthusiastic and caring individual
- Able to work as a part of a team
Science Tutor – The School
- A secondary school deeply part of a Multi Academy Trust
- Extensive opportunities to progress in your career
- Supportive leadership team
- Close to public transport on the Greater Anglia Line
- Excellent overall GCSE and A-Level results
- Great provisions and facilities for its students
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Alex at i-teachers today to apply for this Science Tutor role.