Secondary SEN Teacher
|Location:||Greater London, Hounslow TW14 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£29915 to £41136 per Annum|
Are you a Key Stage 2 or SEN teacher who is searching for a fresh teaching challenge?
Would you relish the chance to teach a Key Stage 3 class at a warm and welcoming Autism specialist school this September?
If you have searching job boards high & low looking for your next step within SEN teaching, then this Secondary SEN Teacher opportunity would be perfect now matter your experience!
Located in Hounslow, this charming, cohesive, and modern SEN school is searching for a Secondary SEN Teacher to join their cohesive team to teach a Key Stage 3 class.
To register your interest in this highly rewarding role please apply on this page today and attach your CV.
Secondary SEN Teacher – Benefits:
- Secondary SEN Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £29,915 – £41,136 ASD teacher salary + 2 SEN points
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Shortlisting now
- September 2021 start
Secondary SEN Teacher – Role:
- Teaching a Key Stage 3 class
- Plan and run lessons
- Manage at least two teaching assistants
- Promote a passion for learning
- Become an integral part of the teaching team
- Communicate excellently with parents, staff & SLT
Secondary SEN Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree
- Prior SEN experience is desirable
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
The Good graded SEN Specialist School:
- Graded Good with Outstanding elements by OfSTED
- All through school (4-16)
- Fantastic resources and facilities
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive Head of Department
- Room to progress
- Hounslow, West London
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Secondary SEN Teacher role.