Secondary SEN Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Oldham, Oldham ol2 UK|
|Salary||£67 to £75 per Day|
Secondary SEN Teaching Assistant – Apply ASAP – Interviews now
Are you a graduate who like the opportunity to have a work alongside a dedicated and supportive SEN department as a Secondary SEN Teaching Assistant?
Furthermore, are you looking to utilise your subject knowledge and understanding supporting the development of pupils with additional needs?
If you are a graduate eager to gain experience this academic year and are available to start in September, then do not hesitate to apply! Send your CV now by clicking ‘Apply’.
Information about the role:
- Full time role, work Monday – Friday
- Secondary school in Oldham – OL2
- Apply ASAP – interviews before the end of term
- Paid £67 – £75 per day, term time only
- Fantastic SEN based teaching experience
- Opportunity to work alongside experienced and hardworking SEN department
- Shortlisting for role now – Apply ASAP!
Requirements for the role:
- Degree required, ideally a 2:1 or above
- Knowledge/experience of SEN
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about supporting students with additional needs
- Supportive and attentive attitude
- Confident communicator
Information about the school:
- Located in Oldham, Greater Manchester (OL2)
- Well respected and valued secondary school
- Experienced and dedicated SENCO
- Inclusive school
- Excellent state of the art facilities and resources
- Public transport links nearby
- History of working with talented graduates
*Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 2-4 working days. All pay rates include statutory holiday pay.
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic, and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!