SEN 1:1 Autism Support Worker
|Location:||London, London (East) E16 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
SEN 1:1 Autism Support Worker – Newham (E16)
Are you an aspiring educational Psychologist or a Teacher, but would like to build experience in a SEN teaching assistant role first?
Do you have a passion to help children with special educational needs and wish to make a real difference to their academic and social development?
Maybe you have previous experience of working with children with Autism in a school/educational setting?
If this SEN 1:1 Autism Support Worker opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
SEN 1:1 Autism Support Worker – Key Information:
- Based in Newham
- Good transportation links
- £350 – £450 per week, term time
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Lovely Warm primary school environment
- Promote a growth mind-set ethos
- Supportive inclusion department
SEN 1:1 Autism Support Worker – The Role:
- Fantastic inclusion department with experienced and supportive staff
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- Promote positive behaviour and mental health
- Lead 1:1 intervention sessions with students with autism
- monitor student progress
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
SEN 1:1 Autism Support Worker – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree (preferably psychology)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
SEN 1:1 Autism Support Worker – How to Apply:
If this SEN 1:1 Autism Support Worker opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Tower Hamlets, Newham, Barking, Dagenham, Hackney, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Havering and Thurrock.