SEN Graduate Support Mentor
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire LS17 UK|
|Salary||£70 to £90 per Day|
SEN Graduate Support Mentor– Primary– Interviewing now!
Have you graduated with a Core Subject or Psychology related degree with a 2:1 or above?
Are you looking to join a welcoming school which focuses on inclusive education and providing exceptional support for young people with special educational needs and disabilities?
Have you been working within a SEN department and are looking to further develop your skills working with young people with special educational needs?
If this SEN Graduate Support Mentor role sounds like the ideal role for you to gain some experience, do not miss out and submit your CV to Demi today!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day-to-day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences.
SEN Graduate Support Mentor- About the role
- SEN Graduate Support Mentor- Full time
- Monday- Friday school hours (term time)
- Paid £70- £90 per day- term time only
- Support SEND pupils via 1:1 and group sessions
- Provide the teacher with classroom support to aid the smooth running of lessons
- Plan and conduct 1:1 intervention
- Opportunity to work as part of a cohesive SEND team
- Monitor and track progress
- Ideal for aspiring educational psychologists
SEN Graduate Support Mentor- About the school
- Located in Leeds, West Yorkshire- LS17
- Working within a supportive Primary school
- Highly skilled Senior Leadership team
- Varied curriculum and extracurricular activities
- Well connected via transport links
SEN Graduate Support Mentor- The requirements
- 1st class or 2.1 in degree subject (Core subject or Psychology preferred)
- Experience working with SEN pupils is essential
- Passionate about a career working with SEN
- Strong A-Levels and GCSEs
- Compassionate and resilient individual
Our more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
If this sounds like the perfect role for you to work with young people with special educational needs, please send your CV to Demi today for more information!