SEN Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||London, Greater London W3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£400 to £450 per Week|
Are you a high achieving graduate with previous SEN experience?
Do you have a supportive but motivational manner and you wish to gain some in-school experience within an SEN department?
This thriving West London secondary are looking to add an SEN Graduate Teaching Assistant to their cohesive SEN department this September start!
If you have a patient & motivational approach and believe this SEN Graduate Teaching Assistant is for you, please apply now!
Start September working under a visionary and supportive SENDCo where this role would support any future education applications.
Simply apply on this page and attach your CV. If you fit the criteria your details will be sent straight to the schools SENCo.
SEN Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Paid school based experience
- £350 – £450 per week
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Close to strong transport links
- Ealing borough
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers/Ed psychologists
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
SEN Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run intervention sessions
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Also support students who have special educational needs (SEN)
- Communicate excellently with various people
SEN Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher or Ed Psych in the future
- SEN experience is vital
- Keen to gain paid experience whilst gaining invaluable experience
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this SEN Graduate Teaching Assistant role.
This role is based in the borough of Ealing, however other roles are also available in the following boroughs: Brent, Camden, Croydon, Hammersmith & Fulham, Hounslow, Kensington & Chelsea, Lambeth, Southwark, Wandsworth & Westminster