SEN Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater Manchester, Manchester M8 UK|
|Salary||£65 to £75 per Day|
SEN Graduate Teaching Assistant – Primary – Manchester
Are you looking for a rewarding career and a role where you can really make a difference in education?
Do you have previous experience working with young people with special education needs?
Would you love to earn while you learn and support young people with special educational needs?
This role is open to applicants who have experience with SEN, and are genuinely passionate about inclusive, stimulating, and tailored education.
If you wish to work in a primary school that focuses on the individual needs and journeys of every pupil, this is the school for you! Invest in your future career by applying now to this SEN Graduate Teaching Assistant role!
SEN Graduate Teaching Assistant – The benefits
- Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant- Full time role
- Paid school experience £65- £75 per day
- You will be placed in the same school full-time and long-term
- Work in a welcoming Primary school for the rest of the academic year
- The school offers continued professional development for all graduates regularly
- i-teachers are partnered with schools that offer support and guidance for new staff
- Opportunities to improve upon your skillset as a result of continued professional development
SEN Graduate Teaching Assistant – The role
- Manchester based primary school (M8)
- Join a popular primary school at the heart of its community
- Offer 1:1 support for SEN pupils
- Assisting the SENDCo in the daily running of the school to make sure every pupil is catered for based on their individual needs
- Creating a safe space for the pupils to develop
- Reviewing and advising on EHCP plans for individual pupils
- Monitoring progress and keeping track of development
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Person Specification
- 1st or 2:1 degree, ideally in Psychology
- Excellent communication skills when advising others
- Previous experience with SEN preferable
- A passionate and empathetic manner and consequently a natural affinity to working with vulnerable pupils
If this SEN Graduate Teaching Assistant role sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please click ‘Apply’ below and send your CV to Demi today! Interviews are on going so make sure you do not miss this amazing opportunity!