SEN Learning Mentor
|Location:||Birmingham, Walsall WS14 UK|
|Salary||£400 to £450 per Week|
SEN Learning Mentor
Grasp this SEN Learning Mentor opportunity and launch yourself into a phenomenal career!
This Walsall Primary school is keen to employ a SEN Learning Mentor to help guide their children to success and help with academic and mental development.
Are you a graduate looking to get your foot in the door of the education sector?
Perhaps you are keen to gain a transferable skillset to become a SENCo or Educational Psychologist?
Could you be the empathetic and passionate character for children to look up to?
This role is a once-in-lifetime opportunity to work with an empathetic and supportive school community. Do not miss the chance to thrive and shine within a dynamic learning environment.
SEN Learning Mentor – The benefits
- Competitive salary that reflects your experience and knowledge
- Regular CPD sessions for your progression
- Opportunities for internal progression (SENDCo Assistant, SENDCo)
- A school that thrives upon creative learning practices
- You will receive exclusive industry-lead interview preparation based on your CV
- There will be opportunities for you to be taken on to the school’s own teacher training so as to gain your QTS
SEN Learning Mentor – The role
- Work 1:1 with children who have SEN such as ADD, ADHD, or other learning difficulties
- Create fun and creative learning resources while developing children’s understanding
- Use phonics to aid speech and language development
- Work with class teachers in lessons in order to support those with SEN in mainstream schooling
- Tailor EHCP’s with the SENDCo to each child
SEN Learning Mentor – What you will need
- 1st or 2:1 degree
- You will have experience working with SEN children or adults previously
- A real passion for education so as to inspire others
- A patient and gentle manner
- Excellent communication skills
If you are ready to kick start your career apply now!
Send your CV to Bex at i-teachers today by clicking ‘apply’ below!