SEN Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||Ealing, Greater London W3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£85 to £95 per Day|
Are you a graduate who has past SEN experience and is eager to secure a support role at a thriving Ealing secondary school?
Perhaps you are looking to become a speech and language therapist or an educational psychologist and wish to gain further classroom experience?
This is your opportunity to make a real impact not only within a cohesive SEN department but to a child’s learning in this rewarding SEN Learning Support Assistant role!
You would find yourself working with several students on a 1:1 and group basis whilst contributing to a cohesive SEN support team.
To register your interest in this highly rewarding SEN Learning Support Assistant role please simply apply on this page today!
SEN Learning Support Assistant – Benefits:
- SEN Learning Support Assistant role
- £425 term time weekly rate
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers/Ed psychologists
- Shortlisting now
- November 2021 start
SEN Learning Support Assistant – Role:
- Work under a supportive SENDCo
- Support SEN and subject teachers
- Plan, deliver and run intervention sessions
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate excellently with staff & parents
SEN Learning Support Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st or 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Strong academics e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about education & learning
- Considering a career in education
- SEN experience is vital
The progressive secondary school & sixth form:
- Large secondary & sixth form
- Part of an established academy trust
- Visionary and supportive SLT
- Superb teacher training programme
- Ealing, West London location
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this SEN Learning Support Assistant role.