SEN Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||Bedfordshire, East of England LU3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£420 to £430 per Week|
Are you a supportive graduate who has prior experience of working on a 1:1 basis with child or student?
Would you like to gain some invaluable school-based experience across this academic year at a thriving Luton secondary school?
Start immediately in this highly rewarding SEN Learning Support Assistant role that would see you working in a thriving additional needs hub a brilliant Luton secondary school!
Past graduates at this Luton secondary school have gone onto permanent SEN roles or teacher training at this school as well as being successful applying for Masters and PGCE courses!
Simply apply on this page to be put forward for this highly rewarding SEN Learning Support Assistant role.
SEN Learning Support Assistant – Benefits:
- SEN Learning Support Assistant role
- £430 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring psychologists
- Shortlisting now & arranging interviews
- November 2021 start
SEN Learning Support Assistant – Role:
- Work within a thriving SEN department
- Support students with additional needs including SEMH
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS4
- Run 1:1 and group interventions
- Communicate with students & staff
SEN Learning Support Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st or 2:1 degree
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about education
- Considering a career in education
- Supportive, compassionate & patient manner
- Prior tutoring / education experience
The upcoming & welcoming secondary school:
- Upcoming secondary school
- 1050 students
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Cohesive staffing team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training
- Luton location
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this SEN Learning Support Assistant role.