SEN Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Hounslow TW14 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£410 to £470 per Week|
Have you decided that you wish to build a career in SEN / education and wish to build up your classroom skills before committing to teacher training or a master’s course?
Are you a graduate with a patient, proactive and engaging manner who would relish the chance to make a real difference to the lives of students with an autism / ASD diagnosis?
Start immediately working at this lovely & welcoming SEN school based in Hounslow as a SEN Learning Support Assistant.
This role would see you supporting students across both primary & or secondary classes at a school that believes in developing its staff!
To register your interest simply apply on this page today!
SEN Learning Support Assistant – Benefits:
- SEN Learning Support Assistant role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £410 – £470 term time weekly rate
- Training routes available
- Shortlisting & interviewing now
- Immediate start
SEN Learning Support Assistant – Role:
- Support teachers across the primary & secondary phases
- Be proactive through the classroom
- Become part of a cohesive support team
- Run 1:1 and group sessions with students
- Identify learning outcomes
- Playground duty
- Uphold the school’s high standards
SEN Learning Support Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st or 2:1 degree
- Strong academic background
- Passion for education and supporting others
- Proactive, patient & supportive manner
- Prior education experience
- Good communication skills
The warm & welcoming Autism Specialist School:
- Graded Good with Outstanding elements by OfSTED
- Autism & ASD specialist
- 4-16 all through school
- 350 students
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Superb new facilities with modern resources
- Excellent training routes
- Hounslow, West London
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this SEN Learning Support Assistant role.