SEN Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||Greater Manchester, Manchester M16 UK|
|Salary||£65 to £75 per Day|
SEN Learning Support Assistant – Graduate Role –Manchester
Are you an aspiring educational psychologist who has graduated from university with a 2:1 or higher in your psychology degree, with an interest in supporting young people who have additional needs?
Do you have any prior experience working/ tutoring children with additional needs?
This SEN Learning Support Assistant role could be ideal for you if you are keen to build upon your SEN experience within a school-based setting, whilst being paid and supported by a thriving school for the rest of the academic year!
If this SEN Learning Support Assistant role sounds like the ideal opportunity for you, please make sure you send your CV in to Demi today!
SEN Learning Support Assistant- The Role
- SEN Learning Support Assistant- Full time role
- Excellent paid school-based experience
- Special Educational Needs- Graduate role
- Full time role, Monday – Friday
- Work in ONE school – not day-to-day in different schools!
- Manchester location (M16)
- Excellent location, easily commutable by public transport
- Full-time during term time, start ASAP
- Earn £65- £75 per day
SEN Learning Support Assistant –Person Specification
- Graduate role 2:1 or higher (similar degree subject)
- Strong academic background
- Previous experience working with SEN/SEMH required or knowledge of SEN
- Passion for supporting pupils with SEN
- Patience, resilient and empathetic personality
Is this the ideal opportunity for you to step into teaching and use your psychology degree to support children with additional needs? If this role sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please send your CV over to Demi to apply for this unique SEN Learning Support Assistant role!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day-to-day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic, and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!