SEN Primary Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Hounslow TW14 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£410 to £470 per Week|
Are you a compassionate and patient graduate who is looking to start the path towards a career in SEN teaching or child / educational psychology?
Would you relish the opportunity to become part of an inspirational team where you will help to nurture and support primary aged pupils who have a diagnosis of autism or complex needs?
Start immediately in this highly rewarding SEN Primary Teaching Assistant role at this warm & welcoming West London specialist school!
The schools extensive CPD programme and supportive leadership team will take you to the next level and help you develop your career into what you want it to be.
To register your interest in this fantastic SEN Primary Teaching Assistant role please simply apply on this page today!
SEN Primary Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- SEN Primary Teaching Assistant role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £410 – £470 weekly term time rate
- Potential to progress & train to teach
- Super track record of working with i-teachers graduates
- Shortlisting now
- Immediate start
SEN Primary Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Working within primary level classes across the school
- Supporting class teachers
- Offer 1:1 and group support
- Identify learning outcomes
- Communicate clearly with students & staff
SEN Primary Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st or 2:1 degree
- Strong academic background
- Passion for SEN
- Compassionate, patient, and proactive manner
- Prior education experience
The Autism Specialist School:
- Graded Good with Outstanding elements by OfSTED
- 4-16 all through school
- Autism & ASD specialist
- Superb new facilities
- Modern resources
- Hounslow, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this SEN Primary Teaching Assistant role.