SEN Science Teacher
|Location:||London, Greater London TW14 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£27595 to £38963 per Annum|
Are you a Science Teacher who is looking to step into a teaching role at an SEN specialist school?
Perhaps you’re a Science NQT who has always had a passion for SEN and is looking for a supportive West London school to kick start your teaching career?
Whether you are relocating, searching for a fresh challenge, or an NQT, this SEN Science Teacher position would be ideal for you.
Located in the heart of Hounslow, this charming and highly popular SEN school is searching for a science specialist to inspire their students!
If you would like to find out more about these Science SEN Teacher role then please feel free to call Joe for a friendly and confidential chat whilst registering your interest.
SEN Science Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent SEN Science Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £27,595 – £38,963 SEN Science Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Interviewing now
SEN Science Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run lessons for students from 4 – 16
- Promote a passion for science
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level exams
- Become an integral part of the teaching team
SEN Science Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 science degree
- SEN experience
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
The Good graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Graded Good by OfSTED
- All through school
- Ages 4 -16
- Room to progress with the school
- Hounslow, West London
- Fantastic resources and facilities
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive Head of Department
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this SEN Science Teacher role.
This role is based in the borough of Hounslow, however other roles are also available in the following boroughs: Croydon, Ealing, Hammersmith & Fulham, Kensington & Chelsea, Lambeth and Wandsworth.