SEN Secondary Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Hounslow TW14 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£82 to £94 per Day|
Are you about to graduate and are seriously considering a career in SEN / Special Educational Needs teaching?
Would you relish the chance to help to nurture and support the teaching of a small group of pupils who have a diagnosis of Autism or Complex Needs?
Secure a role this month to start in September at a warm & welcoming West London specialist school in this highly rewarding SEN Secondary Teaching Assistant role!
The schools extensive CPD programme and supportive leadership team will take you to the next level and help you develop your career whilst gaining invaluable classroom skills!
To register your interest in this fantastic SEN Secondary Teaching Assistant role please simply apply on this page today!
SEN Secondary Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- SEN Secondary Teaching Assistant role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £410 – £450 per week
- Potential to progress to teacher training
- Super track record of working with i-teachers graduates
- Shortlisting now
- September 2021 start
SEN Secondary Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Support secondary SEN teachers
- Working with secondary level classes across the school
- Offer 1:1 and group support
- Identify learning outcomes
- Become part of a cohesive staffing team
SEN Secondary Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in
- Strong academics
- Passion for SEN
- Proactive and patient manner
- Prior education experience
- Strong communicator with students, staff & parents
The Good graded ASD Specialist School:
- Graded Good with Outstanding elements by OfSTED
- All through school (3-16)
- Fantastic resources and facilities
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive Head of Department
- Room to progress
- Hounslow, West London
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this SEN Secondary Teaching Assistant role.