SEN Secondary Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire LS11 UK|
|Salary||£70 to £90 per Day|
SEN Secondary Teaching Assistant- Leeds- Immediate start!
Are you a passionate and resilient Psychology Graduate student looking for vital experience working with young people?
Have you recently graduated and have a passion working in education as a teacher or Educational Psychologist?
Perhaps you have experience working with young people with SEN and would like to transfer these skills into a secondary school setting working as an SEN Secondary Teaching Assistant for the rest of the academic year?
This fantastic Secondary school in Leeds is seeking an SEN Secondary Teaching Assistant to start immediately, this could be the perfect role for you. Click apply and send your CV to Demi today!
SEN Secondary Teaching Assistant- About the Role
- SEN Secondary Teaching Assistant- Apply now
- Work closely with the class teachers
- Support students on a 1:1 basis and in small groups
- Earn up to £70-£90 per day, term time
- Full-time, long-term position
- Work for the rest of the academic year in one secondary school
- Ideal experience before taking up teacher training/educational psychology
SEN Secondary Teaching Assistant- About the school
- Secondary School in Leeds- LS11
- Mainstream Secondary School
- Visionary leaders
- Diverse and vibrant school
- Excellent school facilities and resources
- Close to excellent transport links
SEN Secondary Teaching Assistant – Person specification
- You must have a 2:1 or above degree
- Strong academic background
- Previous experience working with young people is essential
- Resilient, patient and empathetic towards children’s needs
If you would like to be considered for this exciting SEN Secondary Teaching Assistant role in Leeds, send your CV over to Demi at i-teachers by clicking apply today!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day-to-day supply. We only look to place you in long term or permanent, mutually fulfilling roles, with a suitable school based on your own goals and preferences.