|Location:||London, Hounslow TW14 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£27595 to £38963 per Annum|
Are you currently searching high and low for a refreshing SEN Teacher challenge for September?
Do you wish to work at a school that offers fantastic learning environments & resources whilst focuses on developing its SEN Teachers?
Whether you are relocating, searching for a fresh challenge, or possibly you are an NQT who is looking for a supportive school to begin your teaching career, this position would be ideal for you.
Located in the heart of Hounslow, this charming and highly popular SEN school is searching for a number of SEN Teacher to join their team due to an expansion.
If you would like to find out more about these SEN Teacher role then please feel free to call Joe for a friendly and confidential chat whilst registering your interest.
SEN Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent SEN Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £27,595 – £38,963 SEN Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Interviewing now
SEN Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run lessons for students from 4 – 16
- Promote a passion for learning
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level exams
- Run extracurricular clubs and activities
- Become an integral part of the teaching team
SEN Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree
- SEN experience
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
The Good graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Graded Good by OfSTED
- All through school
- Ages 4 -16
- Room to progress with the school
- Hounslow, West London
- Fantastic resources and facilities
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive Head of Department
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this English Teacher role.
This role is based in the borough of Hounslow, however other roles are also available in the following boroughs: Croydon, Ealing, Hammersmith & Fulham, Kensington & Chelsea, Lambeth and Wandsworth.