|Location:||Greater London, Hounslow TW14 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£29915 to £50000 per Annum|
Are you a Key Stage 2 or SEN teacher who is eager to start 2022 in an exciting & incredibly rewarding teaching role?
Would you relish the opportunity to teach a Key Stage 3 / secondary class at a warm and welcoming Autism specialist school?
Whether you are relocating, searching for a fresh challenge, or have taken a break from teaching and want to continue your education career, this SEN Teacher role is ideal for engaging, patient and compassionate teachers.
Located in West Hounslow, this charming, cohesive, and modern SEN school is searching for a SEN Teacher to join their cohesive team to teach a Key Stage 3 class.
To register your interest in this fantastic SEN Teacher role please apply on this page today and attach your CV.
SEN Teacher – Benefits:
- SEN Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £29,915 – £41,136 SEN teacher salary + 2 SEN points
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Shortlisting now
- 2022 start
SEN Teacher – Role:
- Teaching a secondary phase class
- Plan & run lessons for a class of 8 -10 students
- Manage at least two teaching assistants
- Promote a passion for learning
- Become an integral part of the teaching team
SEN Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st or 2:1 degree – strong academic record
- Prior SEN experience is desirable
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
The SEN all through school:
- Graded Good with Outstanding elements by OfSTED
- All through school (4-16)
- SEN school with autism specialism
- Room to progress with the school
- Fantastic resources and facilities
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Hounslow, West London
- Close to strong transport links
- Excellent car park facilities
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this SEN Teacher role.