|Location:||Birmingham, Edgbaston B17 UK|
|Salary||£25714 to £36960 per Annum|
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic SEN teacher to join a specialist secondary school. The students have a very wide range of abilities and needs, from those with severe learning difficulties through to those successfully completing GCSE courses. We are particularly looking for applicants who are keen to work with students with Autism.
Are you a dynamic, innovative, and creative SEN Teacher?
Perhaps you are looking for a fresh and exciting role in Birmingham?
Would you relish the chance to join a well-established, friendly, and committed team?
If so, this SEN Teacher role in a specialist provision for students aged 11-19 with autism and additional disability is perfect for you!
SEN Teacher – The Role:
- Located in Harborne
- £25,714 to £36,961 per Annum + SEN allowance
- Full-time, permanent role
- Teaching pupils according to their needs
- Ensuring delivery of personalised curriculums in a way that maximises achievement and personal development
- September 2022 start
SEN Teacher – Applicant Requirements:
- Obtained Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Outstanding classroom practitioner
- Primary or Secondary trained Teachers and ECT’s are welcome
- Be hard working and committed to meeting the needs of students
- Wealth SEN experience, specifically Autism
SEN Teacher – The School:
- Specialist provision for students aged 11-19
- Creative, personalised, and student-centred approach
- High staff to student ratio allows for individual support
- Staff regularly receive training to keep us at the forefront of special educational needs provision
- All students have an EHCP or are in the process of receiving one
Click ‘Apply Now’ and send your CV to Jessica Finnigan at i-teachers today to apply for this exciting SEN Teacher role!