SEN Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Hounslow TW14 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£82 to £94 per Day|
Are you a graduate who aspires to create a career path within special educational needs / SEN?
Do you want to start building up your classroom skills & knowledge first by supporting students within an autism specialist school?
Take your first steps towards a rewarding career in SEN teaching in this exciting SEN Teaching Assistant role!
If you are patient, engaging and proactive attitude then this SEN Teaching Assistant role would see you supporting class teachers and their students on a 1:1, group and class basis!
To register your interest in this rewarding SEN Teaching Assistant role simply apply on this page today! The school are looking to shortlist for an immediate start!
SEN Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- SEN Teaching Assistant role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £410 – £470 weekly term time rate
- Potential to progress & train to teach
- Track record of working with i-teachers graduates
- Shortlisting now
- Immediate start
SEN Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Support a class teacher through the school day
- Offer 1:1 and group support to students
- Identify learning outcomes for individual students
- Become part of a cohesive support team
SEN Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st or 2:1 degree
- Strong academic background
- Prior SEN or education experience
- Passion for learning & supporting others
- Proactive and patient manner
The Good with Outstanding elements SEN School:
- Graded Good with Outstanding elements by OfSTED
- 4-16 all through school
- Superb new facilities
- Modern resources
- Hounslow, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this SEN Teaching Assistant role.