SEN Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Stockport, Stockport SK7 UK|
|Salary||£68 to £80 per Day|
SEN Teaching Assistant – Bramhall
Are you an SEN Teaching Assistant who has experience supporting children with motor disabilities such as Cerebral palsy?
Would you like to join this inclusive mainstream secondary school as an SEN Teaching Assistant, supporting a year 7 pupil with his needs?
We are looking for a caring, patient, and passionate induvial to join this school as soon as possible. Th
Send your CV today or call the office for more information!
SEN Teaching Assistant – The role:
- Support a child with Cerebral palsy
- General classroom TA activities
- Some manual handling required, all training will be provided
- Work Monday – Friday
- Paid £68 – £80 per day, depending on experience
- 5 hours per week
- Long term position, potential to go permanent in September
- Inclusive and caring SEN department who will provide lots of support and training
- 11-16 secondary school in Bramhall, Stockport
SEN Teaching Assistant – requirements:
- Experience supporting children with SEN
- TA qualifications or Degree is welcome but not essential
- Willing to learn
- Patient, caring and empathetic
So, if you feel that you meet the requirements and are keen to hear more, please send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today!