SEN Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire LS9 UK|
|Salary||£70 to £90 per Day|
SEN Teaching Assistant- Leeds- Immediate start!
Are you a passionate and resilient Psychology Graduate student who is looking for vital experience working with young people?
Have you recently graduated and have a passion working in education as a teacher or Educational Psychologist?
Perhaps you have experience working with young people with SEN and would like to transfer these skills into a primary school setting working as an SEN Teaching Assistant for the rest of the academic year?
This fantastic Primary school in Leeds is seeking an SEN Teaching Assistant to start immediately, this could be the perfect role for you. Click apply and send your CV to Demi today!
SEN Teaching Assistant- About the Role
- SEN Teaching Assistant- Apply now
- Work closely with the class teachers
- Support students on a 1:1 basis and in small groups
- Earn up to £70-£90 per day, term time
- Full-time, long-term position
- Work for the rest of the academic year in one primary school
- Ideal experience before taking up teacher training/educational psychology
SEN Teaching Assistant- About the school
- Primary school in Leeds- LS9
- Mainstream Primary School
- Visionary leaders
- Diverse and vibrant school
- Excellent school facilities and resources
- Close to excellent transport links
SEN Teaching Assistant – Person specification
- You must have a 2:1 or above degree
- Strong academic background
- Previous experience working with young people is essential
- Resilient, patient, and empathetic towards children’s needs
If you would like to be considered for this exciting SEN Teaching Assistant role in Leeds, send your CV over to Demi at i-teachers by clicking apply today!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day-to-day supply. We only look to place you in long term or permanent, mutually fulfilling roles, with a suitable school based on your own goals and preferences.