SEN Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester m11 UK|
|Salary||£70 to £80 per Day|
SEN Teaching Assistant – Ideal for Psychology Graduates and aspiring teachers
i-teachers are working with outstanding primary schools in Manchester who require extra support for their children with SEN.
We are the highest rated education consultancy on Trustpilot, with nearly 700 5* reviews! We offer free CPD to enhance your skills during your placement, and competitive daily rates.
All our positions are long term, for the full academic year. Please send your CV today or call the office for more information!
SEN Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- -Ideal role for aspiring Educational Psychologists and Teachers
- -Paid £70-£80 per day, term time only
- -Benefit from free CPD to add to your CV
- -Support children in class and on a 1:1 basis
- -Excellent links to public transport
- -Start ASAP
- -Easy application process
SEN Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- -Graduate role – 2:2 or above degree
- -Some experience of supporting children with SEN
- -Patient, empathetic and resilient
i-teachers puts you and the school at the heart of everything we do, we ensure that the placement is mutually beneficial.
So, if you would like to join a thriving primary school in Manchester, please get in touch today. This rewarding role will enhance your skills and truly make a difference to outcomes for children. *A DBS check is required for this position, all pay rates include statutory holiday pay.