SEN Teaching Assistant – Aspiring Educational Psychologists
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester m13 UK|
|Salary||£325 to £375 per Week|
Teaching Assistant – SEN – Aspiring Educational Psychologists
Are you a graduate who has experience of supporting children with SEN through your placements?
Perhaps you have goals of one day becoming an Educational Psychologist or Teacher?
Spend this academic year as a Teaching Assistant in a warm and welcoming primary school gaining meaningful experience that will benefit your career goals.
Apply now and send your CV to support children with additional needs and earn while you learn in a lovely Manchetser based primary school!
SEN Graduate Teaching Assistant Details:
- Full Academic year in one school as an SEN Teaching Assistant
- Excellent training and mentorship provided, work with other like-minded graduates
- Support pupils on a 1:1/small group basis and work with one class teacher, based on your preference (EYFS/KS1/KS2)
- Earn £325 -£375 per week
- Manchester – work in a thriving primary school that truly cares and values each child’s education
- Close to Tram/Bus links, onsite parking for those who drive
- 1:1 support for Autism/ADHD/SEMH/Speech and Language
Can I apply?
- You will need a degree, a strong academic background and heaps of enthusiasm and a passion for education.
- Some experience of previously working with children is required
- Knowledge and/or experience of SEN is essential
What should I do now?
- Click ‘apply’ and send your CV
- Or, call Holly at i-teachers for more information about our fantastic graduate programme
- Check out our Trust Pilot reviews and website for more opportunities
This school needs talented graduates like you, to inspire the next generation and make a difference to children’s lives!