SEN Teaching Assistant – Autism Support – Year 6
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M11 UK|
|Salary||£65 to £75 per Day|
SEN Teaching Assistant – Autism & ADHD Support
If you are an aspiring Psychologist, Therapist or Teacher, this role will allow you to learn more about SEN and build on your skills before embarking on your chosen career! Please send your CV or call Holly at i-teachers for more information.
Are you interested in supporting children on a 1:1 basis in a mainstream school setting?
This warm and welcoming primary school in central Manchester is passionate about the development of new staff and are excited to welcome a new team member.
If you have experience of using strategies such as PECS & Makaton, this would be desirable but not essential.
SEN Teaching Assistant – about the role
- -i-teachers has nearly 700 5* reviews on Trustpilot, making us the highest rated education consultancy
- -SEN Teaching Assistant – supporting children with Autism & ADHD
- -Full time (Mon- Fri) – Term Time only
- -Work with children in year 6
- -Work closely with the SENCo, parents and class teachers
- -Mainstream Primary School with an inclusive ethos
- -Located in Manchester – great transport links
- -Fantastic training available
- -Perfect opportunity for Psychology graduates, aspiring Psychologists, Therapists etc.
- -Start as soon as possible
- -Paid £65 – £75 per day, term time
If you are a graduate who thinks this SEN Teaching Assistant role is ideal for your skill set, then please send your CV today.
*Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 2-4 working days. All pay rates include statutory holiday pay.
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic, and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!