SEN Teaching Assistant – Graduate Post
|Location:||Rochdale, North West England UK|
|Salary||£63 to £70 per Day|
Graduate Teaching Assistant – SEN – 1:1 Support – Required ASAP
This large primary school located in Rochdale are on the lookout for a recent graduate who can work as a SEN Teaching Assistant supporting the schools SENCo working closely with a child with ASD on a 1:1 basis.
If you have had experience working with children with ASD, ADHD or SEMH this school want to hear from you.
Set in an excellent location in Rochdale this school are searching for a reliable, enthusiastic and passionate Psychology graduate to join their support team immediately.
SEN Teaching Assistant –
• Provide 1:1 support to a pupil with ASD
• Work closely with the SENCo
• Earn up to £350 per week
• Full-time, long-term position
• Ideal post before taking up teacher training/educational psychology
• Psychology Graduate, 2:1 or above
• Previous experience working with complex needs – ASD, ADHD, SEMH
• Aspiring Educational Psychologist or Teacher
• Strong numeracy and literacy skills
• Must be committed, reliable and resilient
• Will have experience supporting complex needs
• Large Primary School located in Rochdale
• Higher than average number of SEN students
• Experienced SENCo
• Large class groups
• Easily accessible
To be considered for this rewarding 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant, send your CV to Becky at i-teachers today.