SEN Teaching Assistant – Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Stockport, North West England M14 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £68 per Day|
SEN Teaching Assistant – Graduate Teaching Assistant (M14) – Manchester – ASAP Start
Are you an aspiring educational psychologist who has graduated from university with a 2:1 or higher in your psychology degree, with an interest in supporting those with SEMH/Behavioural needs?
Perhaps you are keen to gain experience in a secondary school based setting in order to be accepted on your educational psychology course, whilst earning up to £325 per week?
This Secondary school in Manchester are looking to appoint well-rounded Psychology graduates to join their inclusion/SEN team ASAP!!
Interviews will be held NEXT WEEK so please get your CV in today.
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant
- Perfect paid school based experience
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- SEMH, EBD, SEN Support for Year 7/8 pupils
- Full time role, Monday – Friday
- Work in ONE school – not day-to-day in different schools!
- Manchester – excellent location, easily commutable by public transport
- Full-time during term time, start ASAP
- Earn up to £325 per week
- Graduate role – 2:1 or higher (Psychology or related degree)
- Previous experience working with SEN/SEMH required
- Passion or supporting pupils with SEN
- Patience, resilient and empathetic personality
The extensive support you will be given from a seasoned SENCo will put you in a great position to kick-start your role as an educational psychologist and this role could be perfect for you.
If you would like to apply for this amazing opportunity as an SEN Teaching Assistant –then click ‘apply’ today and send CV over to Holly at i-teachers.