SEN Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Lewisham, Lewisham SE13 UK|
|Salary||£85 to £92 per Day|
SEN Teaching Assistant – Ideal for Psychology Graduates, aspiring teachers or experienced SEN Teaching Assistant!
i-teachers are working with outstanding primary schools in South-East London who require extra support for their pupils with SEN.
We are the highest rated education consultancy on TrustPilot, with nearly 700 5* reviews! We offer free CPD to enhance your skills during your placement, and competitive daily rates.
All our positions are long term, for the full academic year. Please send your CV today or call the office for more information!
SEN Teaching Assistant – The Role and Benefits:
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- Based in Lewisham, SE13
- Ideal role for aspiring Educational Psychologists and Teachers
- Paid £85 – £92 per day, term-time only rate
- Benefit from free CPD courses throughout the year to add to your CV
- Support a 4-year-old reception pupil in class and during playtime
- Offer support in accessing high intensity interaction and sensory activities
- Create a safe and engaging learning environment whilst offering 1:1 supervision at all times
- Excellent links to public transport
- Shortlisting for role now, start asap!
- Easy application process
SEN Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- SEN Teaching Assistant – ideal for a graduate or experienced candidate
- Minimum 2:2 grade in any university subject, or prior experience in a similar role
- Some experience/knowledge of supporting children with SEN
- Patient, empathetic and resilient
- Aspirations to forge a career in education, and particularly in SEN
- Natural affinity for working with young children
i-teachers puts you and the school at the heart of everything we do, we ensure that the placement is mutually beneficial.
So, if you would like to join a thriving primary school in Lewisham, please get in touch today. This rewarding role will enhance your skills and truly make a difference to outcomes for children. *A DBS check is required for this position, all pay rates include statutory holiday pay.