SEN Teaching Assistant – Paid Experience/Train to Teach
|Location:||London, Greater London UK|
|Salary||£75 to £85 per Day|
Graduate – Teaching Assistant – Special Educational Needs – SENTA – Bexley, London – Immediate Start – Full Time
Are you a recent graduate that is considering going into teaching?
Would you like to gain paid valuable classroom experience that could contribute to a career in education or psychology?
Do you want a job where you can support and empower vulnerable children and young people?
A school in Bexley, London is looking to add a talented graduate to their innovative SEN department as an SEN Teaching Assistant. This is a fantastic opportunity, especially if you are considering a future in Education, Psychology or Mental Health!
- Unique role working with children with additional SEN needs such as Autism and ADHD
- Gain valuable experience, skills and training working within an experienced SEN department
- Guidance under a committed and passionate SENCO
- £75 – £85 per day
- Fantastic experience for anyone wanting to work with children, mental health or Special Needs
- Potential paid route into teaching!
A school in Bexley, London is seeking to appoint a graduate from a Social Science, Education or Psychology background who achieved a 2:1 or above.
The school is looking for someone who can contribute to the support and engagement of students with additional and complex needs such as Autism, ADHD, physical disabilities and sensory impairments. The SEN department is run by a passionate team who are dedicated to the ongoing development of the students there in that they are challenged, engaged, safe and healthy. As a part of this team, you would be expected to share that passion and enthusiasm as well as adopting an inclusive and understanding attitude.
- You would be expected to work on a 1:1 and small groups basis with the students in support of the class teacher
- You will be helping the students to engage in their learning and stay focused on their work
- You will help to deliver activities and you will work with staff and family members to ensure the safety and well-being of the children
The school has fantastic resources and facilities for both staff and students, including a programme that supports graduates and teaching assistants on their road to becoming teachers.
If you would like any further information or you would like a confidential and informative chat then please contact Courtney at i-Teachers or click Apply Now!