SEN Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Kensington and Chelsea SW1V UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£85 to £90 per Day|
SEN Teaching Assistant – Primary school role
Do you have prior experience of working within an education setting, focusing on speech and language & autism, and feel that you would be fantastic as a SEN Teaching Assistant at a thriving Inner London primary school?
This fantastic SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity would see you support a year 5 student on a 1:1 basis and within their classroom across the academic year.
The student has an autism diagnosis and requires a SEN Teaching Assistant who has a specialism in speech and language to support the pupils development.
The warm & welcoming primary school boasts modern facilities and resources alongside an inspirational Senior Leadership Team, that focuses on developing their staff and offering a fantastic working environment for all!
Register you interest in this amazing SEN Teaching Assistant role today by applying on this page or contacting Joe at i-teachers!
SEN Teaching Assistant – The role:
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- Support a student with an autism diagnosis
- Long-term, full-time support role
- £435 term time weekly rate
- Shortlisting now
- September start
SEN Teaching Assistant – Person specification:
- Minimum 2:2 degree
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Speech and Language or autism specialism / training
- Prior experience in an education / school setting
- Strong communication skills
- Can work independently and as a team
SEN The primary school:
- Graded Good by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Superb Senior Leadership Team
- Cohesive staff team
- Inner London location
- Close to fantastic transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this SEN Teaching Assistant role.