Spanish Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Thurrock, Essex RM15 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Spanish Graduate Teaching Assistant – Thurrock
Do you have a 2.1 or 1st degree in a modern foreign language as well as a high level of knowledge specifically within Spanish?
Are you keen to promote a love of languages to young people, in a role as a Spanish Graduate Teaching Assistant?
Would you thrive in a role whereby you can earn up to £450 per week, whilst also gaining invaluable school based experience, prior to training to teach?
Spanish Graduate Teaching Assistant – Key Information:
- Long-term role
- Starting immediately or in September
- Paid £350 – £450 per week
- Superb school with excellent support and training
- Work alongside outstanding MFL teachers
- Train to teach the following year (if you choose to do so)
- Build exceptional experience which will enable you to become a fantastic educator
- Friendly & welcoming school
- Respectful students who are eager to learn
- Interviewing ASAP
Spanish Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role Information:
- Work 1:1 and in small groups with students
- Plan, deliver and assess intervention sessions
- Assist teachers within the MFL department
- Gain experience and take on responsibility as your confidence grows
- Collaborate with other Graduate Teaching Assistants
Spanish Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- Russell Group/Top 10 University Graduate
- Degree 2.1 or 1st – English subject
- A passion and desire to work with young people
- Some experience working with young people previously e.g. tutoring, volunteering etc.
- Confident individual who can collaborate with others to ensure the best outcomes
- Excellent communicator
Spanish Graduate Teaching Assistant – How to apply:
If you think you have what it takes to become a Spanish Graduate Teaching Assistant, click ‘apply now’ and submit your CV. If you are shortlisted, you will receive a telephone call to discuss your application further.
Interested in the role, but wrong location? We also work with schools in the following boroughs, so feel free to get in touch: Barnet, Enfield, Haringey, Hackney, Islington, Waltham Forest, Tower Hamlets, Newham, Redbridge, Barking, Dagenham, Havering and Thurrock.