STEM Graduate Academic Tutor – Teacher training route
|Location:||Brent, Greater London NW3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£22000 to £25000 per Annum|
Are you a maths or physics graduate who is searching for a path towards a rewarding career in teaching?
Would you like to start developing your teaching skills from September, at an upcoming Brent secondary school that is part of a thriving academy trust?
Take the first steps towards a rewarding teaching career in this fantastic STEM Graduate Academic Tutor role!
Aspiring maths & physics teachers would be able to gain invaluable experience in this Graduate Academic Tutor opportunity which would see you supporting a cohesive maths or science department.
Simply apply on this page and attach your CV today as the school are looking to shortlist immediately!
STEM Graduate Academic Tutor – Benefits:
- STEM Graduate Academic Tutor role
- £22,000 – £25,000 pro rata salary
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring maths or science teachers
- Super trust teacher training programme
- Shortlisting & interviewing now
- September 2021 start
STEM Graduate Academic Tutor – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Offer group and 1:1 intervention
- Focus on your STEM subject (maths or physics) specialisms
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
STEM Graduate Academic Tutor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in an engineering, maths, or science related subject
- Passionate about STEM
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Considering training to teach in maths or physics
- Tutoring / education experience would be preferable
The GOOD secondary school & sixth form:
- Graded as Good by OfSTED
- Secondary school & sixth form
- Part of an established academy trust
- Based in Brent
- Under 1100 students
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic CPD
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this STEM Graduate Academic Tutor role.