STEM Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Southwark, Southwark SE1 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
STEM Teaching Assistant –
Would you relish the opportunity to gain some valuable school experience working in a school from September 2021 to July 2022 before potentially starting your own teaching qualification in September 2022?
If so, please click ‘apply’ and send your CV in today!
STEM Teaching Assistant – the essentials –
- 1st or 2:1 in STEM degree
- Tutoring experience is desirable but not essential
STEM Teaching Assistant – the role –
- Provide 1:1 tutoring
- Work with small groups of Year 9 and Year 10 pupils who need extra support
- Monitor and track pupils’ progress and report back to the teacher
- Adapt your language and teaching style to suit varied academic levels
- Observe teachers and learn about classroom management
- £350-£450 per week, term time only
STEM Teaching Assistant – the school –
- Secondary School, ages 11-18-years of age
- Nurturing environment for young learners
- Allow pupils to have some autonomy over courses they take as they believe pupils should have some choice over their learning
- Located in Southwark SE17
- Great transport links
- Supportive, welcoming staff body
If being a STEM Teaching Assistant sounds like the role for you, then please send your CV to Abbey at i-teachers today.