STEM Teaching Assistant
|Location:||High Wycombe, South East England SL8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£350 to £400 per Week|
Are you an engineering, maths or science graduate who is considering a rewarding career in teaching?
Do you wish to build up your classroom experience first on route towards teacher training in September?
Take the first steps towards an exciting & rewarding maths teaching career in this fantastic STEM Teaching Assistant role based at a thriving Buckinghamshire secondary & sixth form!
Aspiring maths teachers who hold a 1st, 2:1 or 2:2 would be able to gain invaluable experience in this teaching assistant opportunity which would see you working on a 1:1 and group basis with students.
Simply apply on this page and attach your CV.
If you fit the requirements for this STEM Teaching Assistant your details will be sent straight to the schools senior leadership team!
STEM Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- STEM Teaching Assistant role
- £350– £400 per week
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring maths or science teachers
- Track record of graduates going onto teacher training
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
STEM Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Offer support to this student which includes group and 1:1 interventions
- Focus on your maths subject specialism
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
STEM Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in an engineering, maths or science related subject
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Tutoring / education experience would be preferable
The upcoming secondary school & sixth form:
- Thriving secondary school & sixth form
- 750 students
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training routes
- Buckinghamshire location
- Part of an established academy trust
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this STEM Teaching Assistant role.