Subject Tutor – Nottingham
|Location:||East Midlands, Nottingham NG6 UK|
|Salary||£370 to £380 per Week|
Are you a recent graduate with an interest in teaching, and a desire to gain first-hand teaching experience as a Subject Tutor in a secondary school?
Do you want the opportunity to use your academic ability and passion for education to provide 1:1 support to secondary students as a Subject Tutor?
Maybe you’re unsure about a career in teaching, and want to gain vital teaching experience before progressing into a PGCE?
Don’t waste any time in applying for this exciting role as a Subject Tutor in Nottingham!
Subject Tutor – The Role:
- Subject Tutor
- Located in Nottingham
- Paid £380 per week, term time only
- Providing 1:1 & group support to secondary students
- Supporting the class teacher during lesson time
- Being a proactive & supportive member of your department
- Long-term role – Full academic year!
Subject Tutor – Applicant Requirements:
- Minimum 2:1 university degree
- Strong academic background
- Prior experience working with young people
- Brilliant organisation & communication skills
- Naturally warm & supportive personality
- Eager to gain first-hand teaching experience
Subject Tutor – The School:
- Highly regarded secondary academy
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Passionate about providing superb learning experiences
- Provide outstanding opportunities to all students
- Superb CPD & staff development programmes
- Ideal environment for a recent graduate
Press ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Jack at i-teachers to register your interest in this exciting role as a Subject Tutor!